Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Nominate a Title for the Next SBCC Reads!
To nominate a title for the next SBCC Reads, please email Library Director, Elizabeth Bowman, to the right of this box.
Purposes of SBCC Reads
- Explore interdisciplinary issues sparked by the selected book through conversations, readings, displays, and other activities. Free copies of the book will distributed to interested students.
- Generate informed discussion of key issues by promoting the reading and discussion of books on the broad themes in the book.
- Focus on academic disciplines at SBCC which provide us with a broader understanding of the issues raised in the book.
- Create further campus appreciation of the library and the role it plays in education and research.
- Encourage the exchange of ideas in our community.