Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use OneSearch to find print and online books, articles, and other types of sources. Limit your results to the types of sources you want by choosing the appropriate items from the filtering options.
For more search options go to Advanced Search.
For do-it-yourself help, watch the OneSearch introduction video:
Accessing Your Account in OneSearch
Accessing Your OneSearch Account from the Library Website
- Select "Library Account" below the OneSearch search box on the Luria Library website.
- Select "Students & Staff," then log in with your SBCC Pipeline username and password with "batgirl" as username.
Accessing Your OneSearch Account from Any OneSearch Page
- Select "Sign in" at the top right of any OneSearch page.
- Select "Students & Staff," then log in with your SBCC Pipeline username and password.
- Select your name at the top right of the page, then select "Library Account."
Why Sign In to OneSearch?
Signing in to the SBCC Luria Library’s OneSearch allows you to:
- Renew your checked out material
- Place holds on materials from the Luria Library
- Request materials from other libraries
- Create favorites lists
Your OneSearch Account Homepage
OneSearch Account Help
Download the document below to save or print instructions for accessing your OneSearch Account:
PDF: Managing Your Luria Library OneSearch Account
Provides instructions for logging into your account in OneSearch and accessing tools to renew your checked out material, place holds on materials from the Luria Library, request materials from other libraries, access information about fines and holds on your account, and update your personal information.
Need more help?
Library staff and librarians are always happy to help!
Contact the Checkout Desk in person, at 805-730-4430, or at email@example.com for help related to reserve materials or your library account, including:
- Placing a hold on a textbook or other item on Reserve
- Renewing library materials
- Paying library fines or dealing with a hold on your account
- Updating your personal information
Contact the Reference & Information Desk in person, via online chat, at 805-730-4444, or at firstname.lastname@example.org for help conducting research or using information sources, including:
- Finding, accessing, evaluating, or citing materials from the Luria Library, library databases, other libraries, the internet, or elsewhere
- Creating favorites lists in OneSearch or in library databases